The Pixel laser’s microscopic perforations penetrate only the top layers of skin, which promotes fast healing through collagen production. This reverses the signs of aging and improves skin texture from scars or pockmarks. The treatment may cause slight redness and possible swelling, followed by peeling.
For best results, we recommend following up with a HydraFacial one week after for a hydra-dermabrasion treatment.
A Pixel Perfect fractional laser treatment may be layered with the Aquagold Miracle Glow Facial for a radiant look and to smooth away facial marks, fine lines, wrinkles and more.
- Fine lines, wrinkles and scars
- Radiant and even skin texture
- Rebuilds collagen and elastin
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Downtime for 3-5 days includes mild discomfort and initial redness, then limits on sun exposure and sweating, and skin peeling.